We know to clean and rinse our boats after each trip, but our trailers are often overlooked, here are some quick tips to keep your trailer in top condition.
- Check your tyre pressures each trip
- Check your wheel nuts periodically
- Hose down the frame after each trip
- Paying close attention to rollers, springs and axles
- Periodically check brake pads (if fitted) and adjust
- Check your lights and connections each trip
- Visually check bolts and frame for wear and tear
- Rollers, grease points, winch and axles should be greased twice a year
If travelling a long distance let the wheel bearings cool before putting into the water,
this helps stop water getting past the bearing seals.
07 3807 2488